| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tabligbo in April is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 137.38mm (5.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Tabligbo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tabligbo, Togo
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tabligbo:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 435.8 kms (270.8 miles) NNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 415.3 kms (258.1 miles) N
- Tamale, Ghana - 410 kms (254.8 miles) NW
- Sokode, Togo - 269.6 kms (167.6 miles) N
- Bondoukou, Ivory Coast - 499.8 kms (310.5 miles) WNW
- Atakpame, Togo - 119 kms (73.9 miles) NNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 342.7 kms (213 miles) W
- Lome, Togo - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SSW
- Accra, Ghana - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) WSW
- Adiake, Ivory Coast - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) WSW